Gubernatorial candidiate Ray Lesniak lists "10 Traits New Jersey's Next Governor Needs," forgets anything having to do with taxpayers.
- To be more interested in New Jersey than “his own political ambitions.”
- A governor who will give N.J.’s teachers “a hug and a thank you.”
- Someone who will “stand up to ExxonMobil.”
- Who listens to questions from residents and “doesn’t tell them to sit down and shut up.”
- Who will “stand up against animal cruelty.”
- Someone who ensures pensions for employees
- Who will support Obamacare.
- Who focuses on treatment of addiction before incarceration.
- Who demands equal pay for women and stands up for Planned Parenthood.
- Who pushes for universal background checks for firearms and a ban on assault rifles.
Thanks Senator Lesniak for thinking of us taxpayers!
February 2017 Update:
Ray Lesniak did vote for Sen. Steve Sweeney's state aid reform package, so he is the only one of the three Democratic candidates who supports state aid redistribution.